The DriPHOS TLT (Thin Layer Technology) Metal Pretreatment Process uses stable solvents as the media to dissolve and carry the active chemicals using precursors to produce a protective crystalline primer on the metal surface.
METAL PRETREATMENT, CLEANING
IN ONE TANK
Above: DriPHOS Crystal Structure
magnified x 1,000
The very large increase in surface area is due to the unique “fish scale” structure of overlapping crystals growing from and forming an integral part of the metal surface. This produces more keying area for priming the metal for subsequent paint, powder and other finishes to improve the adhesion of these coatings which are then more resistant to impact damage or scratches.
DriPHOS primer coatings form a nano thickness crystalline complex part of the metal surface.
This flexes with the metal preventing delamination of finishes which greatly increases corrosion protection compared to the random amorphous coating of conventional aqueous coatings.
Click here to arrange a visit to our product testing centre centre.
EnviroTech Europe is accredited to ISO 9001:2008 for marketing and distribution of specialist cleaning chemicals and
corrosion protection products.
Envirotech Europe News
CLEAN, PRIME, PROTECT, RINSE, DRY - in ONE TANK
- Highly productive and economical in use
- Replaces multistage aqueous processes with one tank
- Very short process time between 5 to 10 minutes per basket of components
- Frees up floor space for more production
- 40°C operating temperature means very low energy costs
- Fast economical production using the minimum space
- Simple, sophisticated technology reduces your costs while improving quality
- Components are instantly ready for use, for
fabrication, assembly or finishing where small batches of different colours are needed
- Stored parts do not rust or corrode for long periods in dry conditions allowing larger,
more efficient, economical batches of parts to be produced
- Excellent customer service, technical support and training from qualified distributors throughout Europe